We have electronic processing of invoices and hope to receive all invoices from you in electronic format.
If your company is unable to submit electronic invoices or send invoices to our email invoicing address, you can send paper invoices to the address of our invoice scanning service. We do not accept invoices sent to our visiting address.
- Electronic invoice address: 003725902545
- Operator: Maventa (003721291126)
- Operator ID, when sending from bank network: DABAFIHH*
(*In case your e-invoicing system cannot send invoices to Maventa-operator you can use this operator ID).
- Electronic invoice address: FI8517953000003641
- E-invoice Operator: Nordea (NDEAFIHH)
- Coctio business ID: 2590254-5
- Coctio VAT number: FI25902545
Scanning service for paper invoices:
80020 Kollektor Scan
- Please do not send any other material except invoices to scan address. All material are read automatically to our accounts payable system and any other material does not reach their recipient through this address.
- Both the invoice and the envelope must contain complete scanning address information to ensure quick and reliable delivery.
- To achieve the best outcome for automatically identified invoices please use only black text on white background.
While using scanning service please do not use rivets - thank you.
Reception of invoices via e-mail by the scanning service: