We are delighted to announce that Coctio holds the Bone Broth Business Day event at 8th - 9th February 2017 in Finland and is now open for registration!
Taking place at Coctio facilities in Ylämylly, the professional two-day event is dedicated to the meat, poultry and fish processors, food and food ingredients manufacturers, foodservice providers and those who are keen on setting up a sustainable broth production plant.
By attending this free event you are guaranteed to:
- Get the market insights and principles to identify business opportunities into natural bone broth and sauces segment, focused on using broth applications in variety of ready meals, food ingredients and flavours
- Get a basic guide and some financial planning tools helping you in the business evaluation process and set realistic business plans
- Exchange ideas with other people interested in broths
- Expand the technology knowledge behind the Coctio line solutions
- See a Standard broth production line in action, participate in the broth preparation and have a tasting for ready broth
Review the initial program and complete a registration form at the Bone Broth Business day website. You can still influence the program by suggesting and emphasising those topics you would like to be included and learned at the event.
The final event agenda will be announced by 20th December 2016 on the event website and by email to all registered participants.
This is an event that you won't want to miss!